Publish schedule for longer articles on Fedora Magazine.

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 5 21:44:56 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 05:16:48PM -0400, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> Personally, i am leaning towards mondays or tuesdays, as mattdm
> seems to get his "5 things" posts out on Wednesdays.

My goal is Tuesday afternoon, but it often turns out to be so late on
Tuesday that it apparently seems to be Wednesday. :)

The timing goal there, by the way, is to make it relevant for that
Thursday's Linux Weekly News. (And LWN is in our top-ten external referrers
in the stats.)

I'm going to try to do a weekly FPL post, too. I can do that whenever fits
the schedule best. And I have a few of the Fedora.next DevConf (I know, that
was, like, last year!) summary posts to finish up. Probably Fedora.next
material will be absorbed into the FPL posts eventually, but to start I'm
going to keep these separate.

There are three more in the Devconf-inspired series, by the way: Fedora
Cloud, Devconf Q&A, and a general Fedora.next FAQ.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>