New fedora magazine theme WIP

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Tue Jun 10 14:29:28 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 09:35:48AM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > - show the past 2 days / 3 days / 1 week's / whatever worth of posts
> > in a full-width vertical column; anything older than that is in the
> > 3-column grid
>
> I like that, as long as we can keep up with eye-catching full-width graphics
> for each post.

This may be a good design team project. We had the same situation for opensource.com when we started--every post had to have an image (and in specific dimensions!), so the designers started building up a repository of images for future use: https://www.flickr.com/photos/opensourceway

Of course, those are all CC and could be used on FM, but it might be cool if some people are interested in doing so to start our own such repository.