Plugin vote

Chris A. Roberts croberts at croberts.org
Wed Jun 11 18:19:13 UTC 2014

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to through this out and see what the thought was on this.

JZB brought up his posts were missing and over the weekend I did some digging. I can not find the post anywhere, in the MySql database I could not find any traces of his post as well. I figured I would look there since we had some data corruption when I rebuilt the site back in December. This is what I came back to him with:

1. Someone might have deleted the post, Highly doubtful

2. When the migration happened something got corrupted in the datebase, but i would have saw traces of that.

3. A plugin deleted it somehow.

I have found this plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/audit-trail/

It keeps track of who does what when in the site. There might be other posts that are missing but I have not kept track of my old ones and I am sure some of the others have not either. When I moved the site to a medium gear, we only lost 5 posts, but everything remained intact. The site backups each night at 8 PM EST offsite.

-1 or +1

Thanks,

Chris Roberts