[Fedocal] Reminder meeting : Marketing Meeting

Chris A. Roberts croberts at croberts.org
Mon Jun 16 21:27:31 UTC 2014

If there is need for a meeting I am available. I know a lot of direction has moved towards the mailing lists so everyone can have a say, and who could also not attend the meetings. I know the mailing lists has seen a lot more traffic since we stopped meetings. I think I made one a while ago on fedocal ill check if its still active.

Thanks,

Chris Roberts