Updated Magazine Post Ideas

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Wed Jun 18 13:54:56 UTC 2014

The Fedora Magazine is going awesome this month, we are almost at the
same number of page views as the entirety of last month, and it is only
the 18th.

That said, we need to keep the awesome content coming, so i have been
adding a few ideas for posts into the drafts section[1] of Wordpress,
and changing the author to "admin" these are open to anyone that might
want to write them up!

Also, if you have an idea for a post, feel free to throw up a quick idea
synopsis in a draft.

the open drafts currently there are:
* a quick blog post about the FreeOTP app
* a more in depth article about notetaking apps in fedora (there are
*heaps* of great options in fedora)
* an app spotlight article on Calibre, the ebook management tool

[1] -
http://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/edit.php?post_status=draft&post_type=post