Longer-form post for Monday?

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Tue Jun 24 11:54:55 UTC 2014

On Jun 23, 2014 9:14 PM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 06/23/2014 07:15 PM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> > Alsodo you have a featured image in mind for the post? I can whip one up
> > in the morning too if you want.
>
> I didn't... something that looks like, uh, security? :-)

I just remixed the pixelated lock one I did a few weeks back and added a password field.

It's uploaded and added to your post. (The image is in the github repo too if you want to edit it further)

The post is awesome, when I get to my desk I think I have to setup pass. :)

Publish at will! (IMHO)

--ryan