Translating Fedora Magazine

Chris Roberts chris.roberts at croberts.org
Wed Jun 25 15:48:17 UTC 2014

I know we have an open ticket for qtranslate[1]. I have never used any personally but we can try a few in the staging instance and see which one we like the best and which one works well with our setup.

If anyone has suggestions would be awesome, if not I think we could try a few qtranslate being one and going from stars and reviews see what is a good fit.

Thanks,

Chris Roberts

[1]https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/163