Translating Fedora Magazine

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Thu Jun 26 14:58:50 UTC 2014

Ryan Lerch píše v St 25. 06. 2014 v 11:35 -0400:
> Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Localization plugins
> for wordpress. It would be awesome to be able to allow translators to
> localise content (even if we just get coverage for the longer form posts)
>
> Thoughts?
>
> --ryanlerch

Hi,
I would rather appreciate clear license conditions under each article. I
think our goal is to spread the information as much as possible, so we
should remove barriers to take our articles, translate them and publish
somewhere else.
I wanted to translate some of the articles to Czech and publish them at
fedora.cz. But many articles have no license specified and it's really
unnecessary burden to contact authors and ask them for agreement to use
every single article.
At fedora.cz, if someone wants to publish an article they need to agree
it will be released under CC BY-SA 3.0. If we had such a rule for fm.o,
it would be much easier for others to take our articles, translate them,
and release them at their national community websites.

Jiri