Magazine Maintenance Complete

Chris Roberts croberts at croberts.org
Sat Mar 15 22:06:16 UTC 2014

Hey Everyone,

I have completed the maintenance for the magazine.

Things that got accomplished:

NaN. Removed all spam users
NaN. fixed all posts and made sure they were in the correct category, removed posts that were corrupted during the rebuild of the magazine I did in December.
NaN. Disabled registrations (this was brought up in a marketing meeting, if someone wants to contribute they can sign up through the process we have established, ie wiki)
NaN. Tuned some performance settings in the Total cache plugin
NaN. Corrected all 404 pages and changed them to an active linkRe-installed the contact form plugin and fixed the 404 on the contact us page
NaN. Installed the Query Monitor plugin so I can gather detailed info about the bugs that we have ongoing. (Not enough info to TS from the OpenShift logs, this plugin captures all requests when a page is clicked and shows the mysql database rows/tables that are affected and all the php hooks and so forth)

Thanks everyone I will be doing another maintenance either Monday or Tuesday and try to accomplish some more on my to do list.

Again if you see any bugs with the site please submit them on the Marketing Trac so I can pick them up :)

https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/report/1

Thanks,

Chris Roberts