fedora magazine: "No information is provided by the author"

Chris Roberts croberts at croberts.org
Tue Mar 18 21:29:08 UTC 2014

Yeah,

I will add you to the list, I use the trac that way I can make notes and progress as I work on the tickets.

I hold myself accountable if the site goes down so this is my way of saying this is what i did and why/when

Chris

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 05:09:31PM -0400, Chris Roberts wrote:
> I will make a trac ticket and look into it :)

Cool -- CC me?

> Matt I am keeping trac of bugs in the Fedora Marketing Trac. I submitted a
> speech about the Fedora Magazine for Flock, so my goal is to have the
> Fedora Magazine pretty much debugged by then.

I will use that for future complaints^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H things I notice.

:)