magazine -- can I haz write plz?

Chris Roberts croberts at croberts.org
Tue Mar 18 21:55:05 UTC 2014

+1 to this and better/faster site navigation to finding what you are looking for

- Chris Roberts

>>> Zacharias Mitzelos <zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com> 03/18/14 5:51 PM >>>
   Huge +1 for the new category.

Although I would suggest creating 2 submenus under the "fedora this week" One 'Current week' linking directly to the latest post about that week(so a visitor can read the latest fedora news of that week in just one click) and another one 'Previous weeks' linking to the whole category so a visitor can browse all the posts.

That way it will be very easy for someone to visit the magazine, and in one click and in less than 2 mins the visitor will read everything that happen in fedora this week. (+1 I would say)

Anyway I like the whole 'fedora this week' initiative, we could organize it further and post the new post eg. every sunday, and in the mean time publish the link to our twitter and fb account

what do you guys think?

Zacharias