magazine -- can I haz write plz?

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 18 22:03:11 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 11:50:10PM +0200, Zacharias Mitzelos wrote:
> Although I would suggest creating 2 submenus under the "fedora this week"
> One 'Current week' linking directly to the latest post about that week(so
> a visitor can read the latest fedora news of that week in just one click)
> and another one 'Previous weeks' linking to the whole category so a
> visitor can browse all the posts.

If we're going to do more than one, I'd actually like a _third_ option for
"Submit a tip", where someone could point to something they think is
important for possible inclusion.

> Anyway I like the whole 'fedora this week' initiative,

Thanks!

> we could organize it further and post the new post eg. every sunday, and
> in the mean time publish the link to our twitter and fb account what do
> you guys think?

Middle of the week sometime works best for my schedule; doesn't have to be
Tuesday but that's usually pretty convenient. If someone else wants to
commit to doing the final version and posting, I'm happy to feed in tidbits
for any time.