New Member for marketing and Magazine

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 20:16:45 UTC 2014

On 3/23/2014 7:46 PM, Giuseppe Pignataro wrote:
> Hi,
> My name is Giuseppe. I'm from Italy.
> My FAS username is giuseppep
>
> I'm a *nix lover, that are trying to help different free software
> project, with translation in italian (can see my profile on
> Transifex)and with a little bug report and other interesting thing.
>
> I did some courses in journalism and marketing.
>
> I'm here to give a little help to the project. If is possible also at
> the magazine.
>
> Thanks.

Hey Giuseppe,

and welcome to the team! I will make you an account in the Magazine, we
need your help there too, if you can. (I will mail you the credentials,
make sure to change your password)

We usually have IRC meetings in Mondays at 20:00 GMT. Check the list for
any reminders, if no reminders are send out, then we won't have a
meeting that week.

Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions!

Zacharias