Fedora marketing is dead

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:08:29 UTC 2014

Giuseppe joined fedora marketing last week, and he was interested in contributing to the magazine as well, so I made him an account there.

Zacharias

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 16:15:21 -0400
From: croberts at croberts.org
To: marketing at lists.fedoraproject.org; rsuehle at redhat.com
Subject: Re: Fedora marketing is dead

>> We'd love to have you as a contributor on Fedora Magazine. Feel free to join the marketing team and submit an article any time.
We are getting quite a bit of traffic on the Fedora Magazine as I have passed the stats on to Matthew Miller. Especially since Fedora Magazine has made LWN with Matt's post about Fedora Next. Just on his post alone one day we had around 1200 visitors. Like Ruth said we would love to have more contributions to the Fedora Magazine.
Here is a link on how to get started:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine
Thanks,
Chris Roberts