fedora magazine copyright/license

Chris Roberts croberts at croberts.org
Wed Mar 26 13:29:25 UTC 2014

Matt,

I agree after replying with the last email. I am going to wait and keep it up in the air for a few days. That way we can get input from the other members especially since its relating to legal. Since its something that can be changed within a few minutes, once a general consensus is made, we can change it on the fly.

- Chris Roberts

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 09:13:08AM -0400, Chris Roberts wrote:
> I will get it fixed :)

I can make a ticket as always. I just thought this particular one might want
some discussion. But maybe not. :)