fedora magazine copyright/license

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 13:40:02 UTC 2014

TBH, not sure when that got changed. We walked it through Red Hat legal when we started. It should say:

The opinions expressed on this website are those of each author, not of the author's employer or of Red Hat. Fedora Magazine aspires to publish all content under a Creative Commons license but may not be able to do so in all cases. You are responsible for ensuring that you have the necessary permission to reuse any work on this site. The Fedora logo is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc.

There's also a related Terms of Use document that I know I put in when we started, but I can't find it on the site anymore. I'm guessing something happened in a redesign or update or something?