[Fedora-legal-list] Copyright Submission Proposal

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 18:41:39 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Matthew Miller" <mattdm at mattdm.org>

Agreed. TBH, I think if we're going to go that route, it should be in the context of the FPCA and our current list of "good licenses", and not just for the Magazine - trying to maintain separate lists of folks who have agreed to contribute under a license aside from signing the FPCA just feels like a lot of work for caring for special snowflakes, esp. when we don't have a mechanism currently in place to do so.

-r