Social Media Trends

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Mar 27 14:17:52 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> On 03/27/2014 08:51 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> >> - Robyn's recent blog post went up yesterday: FB says 1,881 people saw
> > I'm famous now! That was me!
>
> It wasn't, actually. You may have re-shared it on FB, but not from the
> FB page. (At least according to the tools.)

Ah, ok. So maybe guidance from someone who knows how to deal with FB/G+
posts would help for everybody here. I'm definitely willing to help.

And yes, that numbers are actually not as bad...

> We obviously increase the reach of the FB page more if we share directly
> from that page and we can accrue more followers on FB if they're aware
> of the page.

Yeah, I now understand that difference.

Btw. BBM Channel - C003B8510 - so far I call it unofficial Fedora Project
Channel.

Jaroslav