Social Media Trends

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Thu Mar 27 16:44:07 UTC 2014

On 03/27/2014 11:37 AM, A. Mani wrote:
> Apart from improving the efficiency in different social networks, we
> need to have a solid presence in decentralized free software based
> networks like diaspora.

On the one hand, it'd be nice if Fedora were more active there - certainly.

On the other, we're not likely to reach many people via that route - and
even fewer that are not already aware of Fedora.

Philosophically, it makes sense. Pragmatically... if you have X amount
of time per day to do something on social media, spending it on Diaspora
seems to have limited return.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst