goal: at least one fedora magazine post a day

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 27 21:25:34 UTC 2014

Weekdays, say, to start. So, five.

I'm committed to the 5tFTW posts, so that's one down. And I'm going to be
doing the Fedora.Next series for a few more weeks at least, so that's two.
Chris does the badge reports, so that's three. Anyone want to volunteer for
other regular features? (Or to write or recruit an irregular feature every
week?)

We may want to start using the scheduled posting feature so that we cover
the week nicely, at least until we get to the point where there's so much
that it doesn't matter.

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"