goal: at least one fedora magazine post a day

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 27 22:01:48 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 04:37:47PM -0500, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> > I'm committed to the 5tFTW posts, so that's one down. And I'm going to
> > be doing the Fedora.Next series for a few more weeks at least, so that's
> > two. Chris does the badge reports, so that's three. Anyone want to
> > volunteer for other regular features? (Or to write or recruit an
> > irregular feature every week?)
> I'll do one. I was thinking of a weekly -devel / mailing list summary
> (similarish to FWN, sorta) but not sure if that steps on the 5tFTW posts?

Well, it might make it more of a challenge to find material. :) But if
you're planning to more comprehensive explanation rather than the
coupla-sentences I'm aiming for, they might complement rather than overlap.

And I'm definitely aiming wider than just the mailing lists. If we get the
magazine busy enough, 5tFTW might eventually be primarily highlights of
_other_ magazine content.

But if you were aiming for more of the same thing, I guess I'd most rather
you feed them to me as tips. Or, if you or anyone really want to take over
the 5tFTW, that's cool with me too -- I just want to make sure it _happens_.

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"