Social access

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bjensen at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 29 23:19:39 UTC 2014

I'm just saying you need to probably relax a little bit, as they say "One
is not simply handed the keys to the kingdom." Try to be a little less
insulting to the rest of us who have been around through Fedora Marketing
being killed off the first time and now the second time according to you.
We have been 10 years working on this and you want everything after less
than a week?

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Giuseppe Pignataro <anubisteam01 at gmail.com