Stage / Development version of fedora magazine

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Fri May 2 04:38:35 UTC 2014

Hey Ryan,

You could make a child theme and test in the current magazine instance, without activating it (I don'tknow how familiar you are with WP) and see how it would look like in the current posts posted. And if we choose to make some changes, we could implement them in low traffic hours (+ we also take daily backups, so if something goes wrong we could restore the last's day backup)

But as Chris suggested, it would be great to have another magazine instance for testing.

Zacharias