Ideas for series of posts on Fedora Magazine!

Pete Travis lists at petetravis.com
Fri May 2 14:14:46 UTC 2014

On May 2, 2014 7:52 AM, "María Leandro" <tatica at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Sure, probably collect the questions somewhere (wiki?) so we don't miss
any idea.

>> On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 08:02:41AM -0430, María Leandro wrote:
>> > You could also set a weekly/monthly question so ask for interaction.
>> > Several photo/design blogs I follow ask by the end of the week which
camera
>> > do you like the most? which lens? how do you do X thing with vectors?
etc.
>> > Maybe, and just by the general curiosity, that could bring readers and
>> > comments each week.
>>
>> That's a great idea. Can I talk you into doing a few of these? :)
>>
>> --
>> Matthew Miller    --   Fedora Project    --    <mattdm at fedoraproject.org>
>>                                   "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"
>> --

> tatica
> Maria Gracia Leandro
> http://www.tatica.org
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:tatica
> LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56
>
> --

A note (or reminder to myself, if you prefer) : the spam comments bin
should be cleaned out before beginning anything explicitly intended to be
interactive, and actively monitored during.  Iirc, there were *thousands*
the last time I logged in.  Losing valid comments in that pile would be
understandably discouraging to participants.

--Pete