Ideas for series of posts on Fedora Magazine!

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun May 4 04:03:16 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Thu, 2014-05-01 at 17:38 -0400, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> Recently, i have been trying to post a little more to Fedora Magazine,
> and it has got me thinking. Are there any more "Post Series" that we
> can do
> on a regular- or semi-regular basis? Matt has the awesome, on-going
> 5 Things in Fedora this Week series.

I had covered quite a few mailing lists and sent Matt notes a week or
two ago. There was a little too much and all of it couldn't be included
in the "5 things" posts. I was wondering if we could look to restart a
FWN style series, where people take up different sections of the
community and post updates about them? I mean, we already had volunteers
doing this before FWN was phased out in favour of the magazine:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=FWN/Beats&oldid=358820

--
Thanks,
Warm regards,