Ideas for series of posts on Fedora Magazine!

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 5 19:10:43 UTC 2014

On Sun, May 04, 2014 at 02:03:16PM +1000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> I had covered quite a few mailing lists and sent Matt notes a week or
> two ago. There was a little too much and all of it couldn't be included
> in the "5 things" posts. I was wondering if we could look to restart a
> FWN style series, where people take up different sections of the
> community and post updates about them? I mean, we already had volunteers
> doing this before FWN was phased out in favour of the magazine:

I did take some of it (thanks!), but yeah, it would be even better as a
stand-alone update.

The word "magazine" implies a monthly periodical, but it isn't really
described that way and it wasn't quite happening like that anyway. I've
been kind of treating it in the opposite way -- putting up content when I
have it. If we could get more people doing that regularly -- weekly, or
twice a month, or monthly, or whatever -- I think that'd be very useful and
attractive.

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"