Ideas for series of posts on Fedora Magazine!

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue May 6 09:42:25 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-05-05 at 16:21 -0400, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> Maybe something like a Monthly (or maybe a longer time period)
> hand-written "update" from different sections of the community could
> fill this void. The quick pitch i am envisioning is, for example,
>
> "3-4 Paragraphs on what the ambassadors have been up to for the last
> month, with a few one-line quotes from mailing lists, and a couple of
> images of events attended / ran.''

Yeah. We could do a monthly update. I'm not sure how much content we'll
end up collecting, though. For example, FWN was weekly, but the posts
were still quite long[1]. FWN clubbed all articles together and if we
split them into separate posts, they should be fine.

[1]
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2011-August/002991.html
--
Thanks,