Self Introduction - Swapnil Kulkarni

Swapnil Kulkarni coolsvap at gmail.com
Thu May 8 04:34:09 UTC 2014

Hello,

My Name is Swapnil Kulkarni and I live in India (GMT +5.30) My Fedora
Account System (FAS) username and my IRC nick is coolsvap.
I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through [1] and I am interested
because I like and support FOSS.
I am an active contributor in OpenStack community for more than 1.5 yrs now.
This is the first Marketing project I will be working on!
My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include, people
connect, posting/following right channels for increased viewership.
When I'm not working on Fedora, I am a Senior Software Engineer at Redhat.
A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are increased visibility to
students in Indian universities/colleges. I am sure there would be some
group working on it. Would like to get involved.
Please help me get started!

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join#People_Person

Best Regards,
Swapnil Kulkarni