[Fwd: FUDCon APAC 2014: Schedule is Out, and Registration Opens]

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Wed May 14 03:25:40 UTC 2014

On May 13, 2014 8:29 PM, Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 10:22:47AM +1000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> > The official announcement for FUDCon Beijing is out. Could this be
> > posted on the magazine please?
>
> Oooh - *just* missed that with 5tFTW. I'll post a quick article tomorrow
> morning.

I've drafted up a post for this, but it could do with a fact-check and edit before it is posted. The main thing I'm concerned with is that I am referring to the keynote speakers as they like to be referred to. Also, is the schedule on the wiki accurate? That is where I got the list of keynote speakers from

The draft is already in the fedora mag WordPress, ready to be proof read.

Cheers,
Ryanlerch