Fedora Cloud and Art Fliers

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Wed May 14 14:25:08 UTC 2014

Máirín Duffy píše v St 14. 05. 2014 v 10:01 -0400:
> Hi Jiri & Matt,
>
> On 05/14/2014 09:45 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> > The cloud one is good (great, in fact) for F20. We'll want to update it for
> > F21.
>
> The art ones are still relevant and I don't think need updating. The
> design on the cloud one is quite a bit rough, though. Would you mind if
> the designers took some time to clean i up a bit? How much time would we
> have, if so?

Hi Máirín,
I need the expense to land in this quarter and the deadline is on May
23rd. Moreover I'm leaving for FUDCon APAC in one week, so if someone
was able to clean it up in one week I'd be great. If not I can produce
the art ones in this quarter and they cloud one in the next one.
Do I have to create a ticket in the design team trac?

Jiri