Fedora Cloud and Art Fliers

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 15 13:43:34 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

Here is the mockup of the work I did:
http://i.imgur.com/CQgNmK8.jpg

Some questions before I can produce the print-ready artwork:

- Is OpenStack packaged in Fedora as RDO? Does it make sense to mention
RDO? (If not I can remove the RDO logo and just have it say OpenStack in
a plain font. The OpenStack logo trademark guidelines don't seem to
allow for us to use it here.)

- Is Fedora an Amazon developer "in good standing with a current and
valid account for use of the services provided"? If so, we can use the
AWS logo. If not, I can remove it too and replace with plain text.

Let me know ASAP so we can get the final artwork to Jiri to print before
May 24.

~m