Update WordPress for Fedora Magazine?

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Wed May 21 05:23:55 UTC 2014

I think that since we have built the Magazine test instance, we could apply the update there first, and if all goes smooth, we apply it in the real Magazine.

I think via the WP panel is the safest way. And also we have been updating via the panel since the very beginning, and haven't faced any problems

Zacharias