Additional authoring for Magazine

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Thu May 22 19:51:30 UTC 2014

On 05/22/2014 03:28 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> On 05/22/2014 01:39 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>> Hi all, I'm returning a bit at a time to Fedora after a long stretch
>> of other work.  I found and read the information on the Magazine
>> starting at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine and I'm interested
>> in helping.  I think it will soon be possible for me to make the
>> weekly meetings if they're still on.
>>
>> Is someone able to help me with credentials so I can help plan, write,
>> or curate?
> Sure. We can create a new account for you, or if you log in with your
> Fedora OpenID credentials, we can bump it up the privileges so you can
> write/edit, etc.
>
> Just go to http://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/ and use your OpenID to
> log in if you want to use your existing credentials, then let me know
> when you've done that.

The trick is to not put anything in the username / password fields on
the Wordpress login screen, but put the string "id.fedoraproject.org" in
the openid field, and then press login.

It should redirect you to the fedora openid server to login.

IMHO, we should only allow Fedora openID logins here. Perhaps even when
you go to try to login, you automatically get directed to the fedora
openid login screen?

just a thought,
ryanlerch