F21 Beta release announcement

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Nov 3 15:52:40 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Hi marketing team/WGs,
> me again - we're getting closer to Beta release. The readiness
> meeting is just one week away from now, it would be great to have
> at least draft prepared.
>
> I see, Joe already created Beta announcement page.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F21_Beta_release_announcement

Ok, so we have announcement in Wiki, I did a few edits today (especially
fixing final release), if anyone has anything, please take a look today.

As always, we will need text formatted version for the announcement.
Any volunteer? :).

For Magazine post, Draft is available. For Beta, we do not collect
screenshots but maybe it would be worth to have at least some graphics
there to make it less boring.

Jaroslav