Get Fedora mini-hackfest / meeting

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 17:47:01 UTC 2014

HI all,

robyduck and the websites team have been hard at work on the getfedora
website, and it is
progressing nicely. However, one of the big missing pieces is quality
copy for the
product descriptions, and the "tour" pages.

So i am proposing we meet up on Monday Nov 10 at 1900UTC in #fedora-mktg
to hack at
getting this content done (this is quite time sensitive, as we need to
get this content to l10n ASAP)

I have also added Paul Frields, Matt Miller and Stephen Gallagher to
this thread as my ideas for some
representation from the Workstation, Cloud and Server WG's respectively.
YOu three, if there
are any other preople from the working groups that might want to help
out us with the marketing
copy for the products, feel free to invite them too.

cheers,
ryanlerch