Media: Red Hat confuses Linux users with latest Fedora moves

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Mon Nov 10 17:52:29 UTC 2014

Rahul,

----- Original Message -----
> While the Fedora 21 news has been very positive overall, I wanted to
> highlight one article which makes it clear we need to explain the
> broader picture of RHEL, CentOS and Fedora with the new product
> split
>
> http://www.infoworld.com/article/2843687/linux/red-hat-fedora-confuses-linux-users.html

As far as I can tell Paul Venezia (the guy who wrote that for his "The Deep End" column) is nothing but a click-bait disinformation spreader.  If he misunderstands (and I refused to read that article), then we are probably doing fine.  There are two other IT journalists that I can think of that are also in this category but I'm having trouble remembering their names.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street