Content for getfedora.org, meeting recap

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 20:50:09 UTC 2014

Minutes:         http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2014-11-10/website-content.2014-11-10-19.03.html
Minutes (text):  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2014-11-10/website-content.2014-11-10-19.03.txt
Log:             http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2014-11-10/website-content.2014-11-10-19.03.log.html

Notable -- Once a draft of strings are finished for the getfedora.org
site, we'll pass to Working Groups through their liaisons for
feedback.  We're aiming to have those in the next 24 hours or so.

* * *

=============================
#fedora-mktg: website-content
=============================

Meeting started by stickster at 19:03:39 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2014-11-10/website-content.2014-11-10-19.03.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Status/plan ahead  (stickster, 19:05:44)

* Assembling content today -- where?  (stickster, 19:18:23)
  * AGREED: we will use gobby (starting doc is getfedora.org) to
    continue after this meeting for collaborating on the new websites
    content, install it!  (stickster, 19:23:38)

* Working on text -- keep conversation here  (stickster, 19:24:10)
  * LINK:
    https://jreznik.fedorapeople.org/websites.next/download-page-sample.png
    (jreznik_, 19:25:47)
  * LINK: https://jreznik.fedorapeople.org/websites.next/main.png
    (jreznik_, 19:25:55)
  * LINK: https://jreznik.fedorapeople.org/websites.next/workstation.png
    (jreznik_, 19:26:04)
  * stickster will do stuff for Server today, so we have something to
    present  (stickster, 19:43:40)
  * ACTION: jzb Finish strings for getfedora.org (cloud related) &
    gf.o/cloud  (stickster, 20:35:27)
  * ACTION: stickster Finish strings for getfedora.org (workstation,
    server related), gf.o/workstation, gf.o/server  (stickster,
    20:35:44)
  * ACTION: ryanlerch Work with robyduck, relrod and mizmo on additional
    site implementation bits  (stickster, 20:36:18)
  * ACTION: relrod to finish keys page, but mostly just needs "Obsolete
    keys" added at this point, I think  (relrod, 20:36:57)
  * For more information, and to help -- visit #fedora-websites and say
    hello!  (stickster, 20:47:20)

Meeting ended at 20:47:25 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* jzb Finish strings for getfedora.org (cloud related) & gf.o/cloud
* stickster Finish strings for getfedora.org (workstation, server
  related), gf.o/workstation, gf.o/server
* ryanlerch Work with robyduck, relrod and mizmo on additional site
  implementation bits
* relrod to finish keys page, but mostly just needs "Obsolete keys"
  added at this point, I think

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* jzb
  * jzb Finish strings for getfedora.org (cloud related) & gf.o/cloud
* relrod
  * ryanlerch Work with robyduck, relrod and mizmo on additional site
    implementation bits
  * relrod to finish keys page, but mostly just needs "Obsolete keys"
    added at this point, I think
* robyduck
  * ryanlerch Work with robyduck, relrod and mizmo on additional site
    implementation bits
* ryanlerch
  * ryanlerch Work with robyduck, relrod and mizmo on additional site
    implementation bits
* stickster
  * stickster Finish strings for getfedora.org (workstation, server
    related), gf.o/workstation, gf.o/server
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)