getfedora.org user testimonials needed for server and cloud

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 21:28:48 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 10:38:02AM -0600, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> On 11/11/2014 10:31 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > So we really need a user testimonial or two for each of server and
> > cloud. I have one for workstation and am working on another, but I'm not
> > sure what to do for server and workstation. Anybody have any ideas on
> > who we can hit up?
>
> Semi-cloud. We had a speaker at Flock who talked about Yahoo using
> containers, and I *think* they were using Fedora-based containers. Not
> sure how finicky Yahoo is about giving clearance for something like
> that, but it'd be a good testimonial if we could get it.

I talked to #fedora-server folks on IRC.  User "danofsatx" spoke up
and said he'd be interested to provide one.  I don't know precisely
what we're looking for, but he indicated he was a server administrator
in his office who is planning to deploy Fedora 21 Server.

Langdon also indicated he'd think about whom he might reach as a
reference.