Self-Introduction: (keglo stephane)

Chris Roberts croberts at croberts.org
Mon Nov 17 08:13:05 UTC 2014

Hello Kelgo,

My name is Chris Roberts and I did not see a welcome email go out, so I wanted to welcome you to the team.

What are you looking to do in Marketing, right now we have a lot of tasks open both easy and in depth since we are about to go GA with Fedora 21 and Fedora Next.

We also have the magazine which you can become a contributor on

Have you seen our trac for marketing tasks outside of the magazine?

https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/report/1

Please let us know what direction you would like to focus on

- Chris Roberts

>>> keglo stephane <keglo.stephane at openmailbox.org> 11/06/14 11:54 AM >>>
     Hi, my name is keglo stephane and I live in abidjan. My Fedora Account         System (FAS) username is kstephane. I am new to IRC and       would like help getting started!
     I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through the Fedora       project wiki, and am interested in joining because i want to       promote open source and free software locally through Fedora .for       doing this , we want to create a local fedora community.
     This is the first FOSS project I have worked on!.

     This is the first Marketing project I have worked on!.

     My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

*  (Marketing Skills) : i have no particular skill in         marketing.on the other side , i love talking about Fedora around         me.
*  (Other Skills) : i studied computer science and have some         knowledge on hardware , programming and network.

*  I'd also like to learn to promote a project and spread ideas         of innovation through open source and free software communities
     When I'm not working on Fedora, I am  working on personal       projects.
     A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are to increase       educational software packages and made available in several       language its promotional resources and websites. I would also like       to see a Fedora channel happens in Fedora.
     I am wondering about how team marketing interacts with       ambassadors and other teams.

     Please help me get started!