Council candidates interviews for Fedora Magazine

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 17 17:08:10 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 10:14:18PM +0530, nitesh narayan lal wrote:
> I am wondering if we could have an online live questionnaire session for
> the candidates (casual one), where the folks across the community could
> interact with the candidates.
> Although I am not sure about its feasibility.

We've had IRC town halls before, but they weren't very well attended,
and because of timezones and scheduling, they became a barrier to
participation for the candidates

We'll be posting the (noninteractive) interview questions and answers
later today on Fedora Magazine, and I'll mention to the candidates to
watch and respond to comments on those.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>