anyone got any articles in the wings?

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 20:00:03 UTC 2014

On 10/07/2014 02:23 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Had an odd idea about maybe write an article about Lennart's G+ post...

I'm +1 to this, but also want to call out that this sounds like it'd be
an opinion topic and we haven't gone down that path before.

Any thoughts on that? Do we have any policy, or should we have, on
putting up something that's sort of outside the standard howto/news in
Fedora model?

(Not trying to apply stop energy here, just wanting to call out what may
be setting precedent and see if there's any extra concerns around it.)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst