Fedora Council election-related interviews

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Mon Oct 13 13:19:21 UTC 2014

> There's one catch - traditionally we had only one week for questionnaires in
> the schedule and I'm not sure how manageable it is for interviews to get
> answers on time and Fedora magazine to spam it with interviews in that really
> short time (unless all interviews are in the same post and it would limit
> visibility). I think the answer would be in pre-prepared questions - same for
> all candidates, skipping submission of questions in advance and start
> interview right after we have first candidate on the list even within nomination period
> and ask  community to ask questions in magazine posts comments (and tell
> candidates to answer there).

This is really the only fair way to do it:

- The same set of questions for each candidate
- They don't have to be in one post, but they should be posted all together so that no one person gets more visibility than the others.

At that point, it's a pretty low-effort job for someone to simply edit and post.