Redoing the categories [was Re: anyone got any articles in the wings?]

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 14 12:39:05 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 10:38:38AM +0300, Zacharias Mitzelos wrote:
> >* Workstation
> >* Cloud
> >* Server
> >* Community
> >* This Week
> >I think those will cover most of the possible content we will generate.
> >also, are we intending for posts to be in just one of these
> >categories? or 1 to many of these categories?

I was thinking just one. With your scheme, I think there would be a lot of
"fits in several buckets". Not necessarily bad....

I was also thinking that we'd make "For Users" the front page; with your
idea, maybe it'd fit more to have the front just show one big featured
article every few days (full article), plus prominent (graphical) links to
the other categories (maybe with the latest articles in those down a
sidebar?) I dunno, you're the designer. :)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>