Outreach Representiatve for the new Fedora Council

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Fri Oct 17 05:23:49 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

FAmSCo almost nominated Christoph Wickert, a long time FAmSCo member,
current Board member, and really active in Fedora project, both in Outreach
and Engineer teams.

Now we are trying to get other Outreach teams involved. If you have other
candidates, please nominate them then we will choose from those nominations.

Kind regards,
Tuan