Introducing myself

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Fri Oct 17 14:38:41 UTC 2014

Welcome Matt!

On 10/17/2014 10:23 AM, Matt Harwood wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just wanted to introduce myself to the list and extend an offer of
> an extra pair of hands!
>
> I'm a Network Manager but have worked widely in the web design and
> marketing arenas. I'd really like to get involved in a project that
> the team is working on, or at least see if I can contribute to any
> discussions regarding new initiatives!

I write a lot for Fedora Magazine as part of this team -- and have been
trying to write more user-facing articles about Fedora in General, and
in particular new features for Fedora 21. Also, i have been working on
trying to get a new theme together for the magazine. Do you have any
experience with wordpress themes?

> Is there anything obviously needed at the moment? Anything I can help
> with for the F21 release? Also, is there any regular meetings I
> should/Could attend?

We do have meetings, but nothing "regular" yet. Although this is likely
to change in the ramp up towards the F21 release.

> Many thanks in advance!
> Matt

cheers, and welcome!
--ryanlerch