Introducing myself

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 18:37:54 UTC 2014

Hey Matt & welcome to the team,

If you would like to help with the F21 release, you can take a look at our
trac[1], as we have some tickets open for the F21 release. I'll also add
some new tickets tomorrow, sorry to delay that, but I was preparing for a
2-day Fedora event in Greece.

Feel free to ping me if you need any help.

Zacharias

[0] https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/