An Idea

Bill Wood bwood at simbox.io
Sun Oct 19 06:04:20 UTC 2014

While browsing around github, I somehow ended up at
http://www.unixstickers.com/ and noticed that they have some really neat
stickers and shirts and the such (mugs, posters, pins, et cetera) for
various distros. I figured I'd search and see if any of our stuff is in
there, and the search came up empty. Would this be a thing to look into? Or
do we already have this avenue covered some other way? We don't have to use
this site, especially if we're still looking at doing the Fedora store
(some emails came through in September about it), but I figured it would be
a neat thing to look into doing. I figured it would be nice to let users
get badging and things for their machines and the such, assuming we don't
already have this sort of thing and I'm just unaware of it.

Just dropping it by you guys to see what you think about this sort of thing.

- Bill [bwood09]