F21 Beta release announcement

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Oct 20 08:34:08 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> On 10/17/2014 08:38 AM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> >
> > Jaroslav, you typically post the announcements on announce-list right?
> > Do you have access to the magazine. It might be good if you also post it
> > at the same time to the magazine?
>
> I'm cool with Jaroslav doing it (if he wants) but we should make part of
> the plan providing a nice HTML-ized version for him to drop in, then.
> Also happy to post it myself if Jaroslav is otherwise occupied. I should
> have thought of this last time...

Once we have announcement ready, the magazine version could be prepared in
advance. And my work would be only to publish it (this could be automated
but in case something screws a lot during release and it should follow
mail announcement).

Also for magazine, we can prepare nicer version with screenshots etc. But
I'd say it's thing for final.

Jaroslav