An Idea

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 20 16:11:16 UTC 2014

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 01:04:20AM -0500, Bill Wood wrote:
> While browsing around github, I somehow ended up at
> http://www.unixstickers.com/ and noticed that they have some really neat
> stickers and shirts and the such (mugs, posters, pins, et cetera) for
> various distros. I figured I'd search and see if any of our stuff is in
> there, and the search came up empty. Would this be a thing to look into? Or

In general, we don't authorize third parties to use our trademarks for
non-software goods. It gets us into a whole world of policing use and
quality that we're just not equipped for. Hopefully we can get the
official store up and going soon so that doesn't keep being a vacuum.
Ruth is working on it but as I understand it it's slow going from the
vendor.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>