Fedora-sponsored specials: All Things Open

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 12:58:04 UTC 2014

http://www.linux-magazine.com/Resources/Special-Editions/18-Free-From-XP

This is the issue in question IIRC, right Rikki?

I guess we missed our opportunity for SEAGL, since I don't have any
address for them; it would need to come from Larry. Larry, please
check that your @fedoraproject.org email address is correct -- I think
I got some sort of bounceback yesterday from a gmx.net address for
you.

Paul